Sunday, October 07, 2007

MAXX


My future son-in-law John brought over 2 of these last night. Really, really long cigars and were $5.00 each. Nicaraguan wrapper. These have a nice smell to them before lighting them up. These were actually and enjoyable smoke. Mild flavor and good ash. You need a good hour to finish these off however. We spent the evening trying to figure out how to blow smoke rings while discussing our golf prowess(or inprowess, new word). I will get these again, but do not know if they will fit any of my travel cases, but they may impress the ladies. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I liked this smoke. For $5, wow, what more could you want. It is rolled very well, smells great, and tastes even better. I was impressed. This was the first of the Alec Bradley cigars that I tried and I have to say that it makes me want to try some of his other lines. If word of mouth sells a product, then I've sold quite a few of these MAXX cigars. I would recommend this to anybody from novice to aficionado. (The Ego would make a great golf cigar due to it's impressive length.)

    ReplyDelete