Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CUSANO at COX's

Went to one of the cigar and bourbon tastings at Cox's Smokers Outlet today. Joe Imbasciano was offering great deals on Cusano 18 year cigars. Picked up some more Maduro's while there to add to my collection. I continue to like the darker maduro flavored cigars. He was not too impressed that I grew 6 tobacco plants in my yard last year however. Oh, well. My son in law ran his tiller in my yard this year so I can plant a lot more. Hopefully will even get enough to stack and ferment for about 3 years. Check the blog in 2011 to see how that went. :-)

Anyway her is a pic I took of my dorky face and Joe. I was too relaxed, had just gotten done with an hour massage and was still not too lucid. Had a bad review in February 2007 of Cusano, but have updated it with the one I smoked today. Glad I stopped by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment