Sunday, July 20, 2008

Drew Estate La Vieja Habana


I have not been particularly fond of Drew Estate Cigars, especially flavored cigars. I prefer cigars that are flavored by the fine blending of leaves and regional differences. However, I had this one and decided to go ahead and give it a try. I was pleasantly supprised at how pleasant a smoke it was. I am finding now that I have a good humidor that having cigars at a good humidity level really lets the leaves burn the way they were intended. This one is a keeper. I wish I remembered the price tag.

2 comments:

  1. I like the acid cigars by Drew Estate. They never disappointed me and their price is not too high. I prefer the acid kuba kuba the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. Drew Estate Cigars are really good and worth their money.I think they deserve their place in any collection and / or humidor.

    ReplyDelete