Thursday, March 08, 2012

Perdomo Event

I went to Joe's Cigar in Rocky Hill today for a cigar event and to smoke some cigar's!
Do you need a reason to smoke cigar's?? I bought a box of 5.5 x 54 Limited Edition Cuban Boxed Pressed Maduro Epicure, Aged 5 years!!!  Once again I am into the boxed press shape that fits my big front teeth better.
The flavor was medium to full bodies with those special notes of something or other that the pro smokers can define. Me, i just smoke 'em.. Sorry Steve, I don't rate cigars with that fractal math that you use. I will say that they were yummy and had an excellent draw all the way down to the Nub!
Upon purchase I was given a free Cutter, as seen above, can never have to many accessories, or knives or guns, MRE's Bomb shelter prep, beer,, Oh sorry, I was just thinking out loud. Anyway the weather here in the East is warming right up and there might be a few more Cigars smoked this weekend.

Remember that it takes less muscle's to smile than to frown, and even less to smoke with.


Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment