Friday, August 10, 2018

Alcohol tobacco and firearms!

     They need to pay my UPS and Mail carrier more money. I just love sitting on my ass and ordering online for the important things in life. O.K. the beer was delivered by a guest to my house, but they were not sure what kind of tobacco or guns I like so they brought beer. I usually like to visit my local tobacconist or gun dealer, but this week it was rainy and I may melt in the rain.
     The cigars are from Holts, an online and physical store in Philly that I have visited and used for years.
     They have these great samplers and small packs so you can try brands without buying a bundle or maybe your local shop does not carry certain brands. The ammo is from Midwayusa, another great online retailer that I use quite often. ( you know, zombie apocalypse, rabid squirrels, etc.).
Pretty soon when my mail order bride shows up I will be all set,.Just kidding Tamara,.
I still encourage visits to your local small business, but eventually Amazon will send bottled air and cash to everyone in the world and we will all be sitting pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment