Monday, December 03, 2007

5 Vegas






John, my future son-in-law who continues to ply me with cigars as long as I keep saying 'Yes, I am paying for the wedding!', brought me this one to try. It is an OK cigar. Nothing to write home about, just blog about. It has the same kind of taste that a Fuente reminds me of. A mild cigar by far, but I am not sure I liked the wrapper.


Here is what cigar.com has to say:



An old Cuban tradition, the 5 Vegas Classic is a medium bodied creamy smoke with a great everyday low price.
This cigar captures everything about a high end premium cigar, except for the price. 5 Vegas has answered the age old question “Can’t someone make a cigar that sells for $3.00 but tastes like a $10.00 cigar?” Well folks, clear room in your humidor. 5 Vegas has a creamy medium body that is accentuated by its Dominican and Nicaraguan long fillers and finished with a Sumatra wrapper. Each 5 Vegas is meticulously crafted by expert cigar rollers to ensure a top quality product.
You will find subtle complexities about this cigar that make it consistent box to box and deliver quality and value every time. Earthy and toasty with a medium finish, it won’t take long for this cigar to become one you can enjoy everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment