Sunday, April 18, 2010

A. FUENTE Gran Reserva 80.75




Smoke this for the first time in 2007 and did not have a rating scheme developed at the time.
Even though this cigar had an OK flavor and has been in my humidor for at least a year, it still had a very hard draw and made it hard to enjoy. The cigar was rolled too tight. When you look at the foot after cutting it looks like corkboard it was so tight. Now I know why they try and sell those drawpokers on the net. It is sad, because Fuente has such a good reputation, however I was not impressed with this cigar.
These were both Chateau Medium Bodied Sungrown Wrapper, not the Maduro.
Usually I would put the bottom band also, but was on the ceder wrapping and I forgot to include this. Thanks for the comment.

1 comment:

  1. Which cigar was this? There are about 16 Fuente cigars that use that green band.

    ReplyDelete