Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kremer's Smoke Shoppe







Stopped by Kremer's Smoke Shoppe the other day to check it out. It has been in Louisville forever. I just have not made it downtown to do so. However, this is a great shop with a huge selection. They have been around so long they have some brands you can only get at this store in Louisville. I picked up about 20 cigars that I have not tried yet, so watch for those ratings coming soon. :-) Also, here is what I consider the best part. In the back corner on one of the racks are cigars that have been around so long you have to wipe the dust off of the celephane. So if you have the desire to find some smokes that are not even made anymore, this is the place.



I will be smoking some of those soon. They are located at 401 E. Jefferson(East not West, I drove around for a half hour around 4th street till I realized I was on wrong end of the compass).



Here are some pictures of their walk-in humidor and some of the fine humidors they have for sale also. When you pick up a cigar to purchase, grab one of the price tags they have in every box to take to the register with you, if not you will be walking back in to pull tickets and trying to find out where you got the cigar from. OK they should have told me that first, jeez.
They told me they are getting a facebook account and web page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment