Saturday, March 05, 2011

Pete Blog number 1


4:20 pm . saturday March 5, 2011.
When I first started smoking cigars in the old days, "1990's ", when five dollar cigars were the expensive one's and even the Swisher Sweets were decent, I have come to appreciate the absence of smoking a cigar on a regular basis. I believe that smoking a cigar quite often has a way of making them all taste similar, but if you smoke one a week, then you may appreciate the taste, texture and smell of a good, nay! A great cigar. My commute is not long enough to smoke in the car, which i enjoy the most. This is were I have finished my day, set my music and adjusted the window just right so the smoke is whisked away in the vacuum area at the top of the A pillar. Thankfully, my new job is very close to a very good cigar bar, Joe's cigars in rocky Hill,Ct and I have made a commitment to start enjoying Cigar's again and I hope my blogs will be an enlightening experience for the readers of this site.


(I have attached picture of my younger brother Pete, who is now co-authoring the blogs. Great first entry Pete!) Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment