Saturday, June 04, 2011

CAIN Daytona and Straight Ligero




I was at my usual Cigar night at Joe's in Rocky hill and tried Cain cigars.




The maduro 650 Daytona is a smooth beautiful smoke with a nice light grey ash, almost 1.5 inches long until I de-ashed it. Very even burn with an even draw. I bought a few and smoked a Cain Straight Ligero which is the Full bodied cigar with a ton of flavor. These cigars are made in the Oliva factory in Nicaragua. I would rate these very high, 89-90. I am buying more of these next trip to the shop.


Also tied NUB 354 with Connecticut wrapper. Another smooth cigar that starts off with flavor all the way to its short little end.


Of course with the weather being beautiful here in Connecticut, sitting on the deck and smoking and drinking makes this tough winter a little easier. this is also capped off with moving the oldest child out th her own apartment in North Adams, Mass. for her job. Now I have my man cave back, and can look forward to staring blankly at the T.V. on those days that I have worked my butt off and relax for a few minutes in the big boy chair!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment