Wednesday, June 08, 2011

OLIVA Conneticut Double Toro 92.595

Just finished it, very mild smoke, good draw.  I do not know why I picked this one up, I never prefer the 6 x 60 size of this cigar.  I much prefer a robusto or regular toro, even Churchill size.
But still a resonable smoke if you have an extra 45 minutes or so.  Stogie Review had this to say also:
When it was all said and done, I was very happy with this cigar. I think that it delivers alot of flavor with a pairing of body that I enjoy earlier on in the day. Looking back at what I had heard about this blend, I expected it to be much lighter than it turned out to be.
I can’t help but think that this cigar may be a bit too full flavored for that mild cigar smoker that I portray in my mind and may be perceived as something heavier. For someone such as myself, I think the body is inline with what I am looking for in this type of cigar.
I think it is tough to try and compare this to something such as Ashton and Davidoff because those cigars have different makeups and core flavors. Both the Ashton and Davidoff, if memory serves me right, lack the zing of Nicaraguan tobacco and may be viewed as a smoother smoke. I think that those that are regular smokers of the Rocky Patel Vintage 1999, Connecticut, and Edge Lite, may find this cigar right up their alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment