Saturday, March 24, 2018

Winter outdoor lounge

     Welcome to my outdoor man cave lounge! This is my lower deck that is enclosed with clear vinyl tarps and ridgid plastic roofing from Home Depot. The heavy duty 30 mil tarps were supplied by Tarpsnow.com. They are available in many sizes or custom sizes. I hung it with screws along the deck beam and posts, and secured to the bottom with 1x1 lengths along bottom.
     Three sides covered with clear products and back of house and slider on the other. Keeps the wind out and if I need heat I have the coffee table fireplace,( plenty of fresh air available, no CO issues thank you, I am a licensed professional). In summer I have mesh tarps from Harbor Freight for bug screen. T.V and cable connections, a smokers paradise. Not at all expensive to have temp walls if you have something similar. I can slide open the clear corrugated wall behind me for more or less airflow, usually a prevailing wind from one end to another, and the room can get up to 60 or more degrees most days inside. So if the winter blues have you shivering while trying to enjoy a smoke, then look into some clear tarps for a quick enclosure setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment