Saturday, April 09, 2011

Acid by Drew Estate


If for some reason you are tired of the same old smoke, ( you must be smoking 4 cigars a day) then you should try the Acid cigars. I like these because they have flavors in the tobacco from Aroma Rooms, where they cure the tobacco. These rooms infuse the tobacco different oils, herbs spices and botanicals, and gives the tobacco a unique flavor profile. I have found myself actually drooling a bit while smoking these, which causes me to hold them in my hand more often than in my mouth, which is my preferred method while I read out on the deck. I was working in the yard with my head forward and it is difficult to not drool in that situation. So these smokes are more of an "sitting still" type smoke if you want my opinion.. But these cigars are very good and offer a definite change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment