Friday, April 29, 2011



Two of my favorite pastimes, smoking and reading about guns. Why?. Because I am an American and that is how it is!!! I take my constitutional rights to heart like many of my fellow smokers, but when my Congressman or Senator gets a bug up their as, they want to limit my freedoms because some criminal uses a gun to commit a crime, but when a huge bank or corporation scams the tax payer, the Federal reserve gives them a low interest loan. Nice!! So that is the usual conversation at my local Cigar shop, and rightly so, but the Cigar does give me a sense of calm and I still rant with a smile on my face.



One of the nice features of my Cigar shop is the terrific girls that tend the bar, like Gina above. So continue to visit your favorite hangout before high taxes run them out of business. Remember the old saying, " A fool and his money are soon parted" Your gov't knows this all too well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment