Monday, March 25, 2013

Rookie Rantings -- Padilla Miami Robusto

I originally began enjoying cigars because on a couple occasions my buddy Kevin shared with me his Padilla cigars.  This was one he had given me.  I think the first third of the Miami Robusto is a very flavorful cigar.  After that it does get stronger and I could only get about half way through it before I'd had enough.  Since I'm still a rookie I can't 'man up' like my buddy. It burns well, and has a very nice ash.  Now that I've experienced a few different cigars, I'd say it draws a little harder than others.

I'd have this again, but I'm looking forward to trying the Oscuro Kevy's been raving about.

Size: 5 x 54
Binder:
 Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan
Strength: Medium to Full
Body: Full
Flavor: Full

                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment