Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rookie Rantings -- San Lotano Oval

Wow!  That about sums-up my experience with this cigar.  I'm glad I've had several other prior to smoking this bad boy because if I'd had this first, nothing would compare.  I read this was the #2 rated cigar last year and then found it in a sampler pack.  I had to get it.  This was a wonderful cigar experience! 

Right out of the wrapper it had a wonderful smell.  My initial draw (which was very easy) was light and flavorful.  The smoke had a wonderful aroma.  From the first draw to the end, it was very balanced and did not get bitter.  The ash was very compact and probably would stay intact for a long time, but I'm a bit paranoid about the thing dropping in my lap.  I sat outside in freezing weather to finish this cigar.  I didn't want to put it down.  This is, officially my #1 favorite cigar and I would smoke it anytime.

  • Made By:AJ Fernandez Cigars
  • Wrapper:Habano 2000 Wrapper
  • Binder:Nicaragua
  • Filler:Nicaragua / Honduras/ AJ Fernandez Secret Filler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment