Thursday, March 08, 2007

Cognac Dominican Sweets




Paid about $3.24 for this cigar. You would have to pay me that much just to try it again. I thought, "Hmmm, a flavored cigar!" when I bought it. If you flavor it with crap, maybe. This is the only cigar I could not finish so far. I hope the cigarette butts did not revolt when I threw it in the receptacle. Figures it would be another Cusano brand.






This is from another site:


The problem with a lot of flavored cigars is that some manufacturers believe real cigar smokers don't smoke flavored cigars. Knowing that, inferior tobaccos may be used in hopes the flavoring will cover the it's shortcomings. With Dominican Sweets, this is definitely not the case. Dominican Sweets are Premium hand made cigars using the finest Connecticut shade wrappers. The flavor is not overpowering, it's subtly sweet with an unmatched aroma

No comments:

Post a Comment