Sunday, March 25, 2007

LaFlor Dominicana

I picked up a couple of cigars at Oxmoor Smoke Shop. One of them was the LaFlor Dominicana Double Ligero. I was told this was "the best $5.00 cigar in the country". The proprietor asked me what cigars I had smoked so far and liked. Then he asked an interesting question. "What do you like to drink". After going thru my bourbons and beers he asked if I was a coffee drinker. Somehow, your drink tastes also reflect what kind of cigars you would like. I had not heard or read this, but tend to think it has some merit. Anyway, sitting on my back patio, with a bottle of Michelob Ultra, about 70 degrees, birds flying overhead, for a perfect evening I decided to light up the LaFlor. I was not impressed at first, but somehow, after about a half inch of ash, I really started to enjoy the smoke and flavor of this cigar. I will definitely thank Oxmoor for this recommendation later, and add it to my favorites list.

No comments:

Post a Comment