Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gurkha Special Edition Crest 63.07 73.74






These cigars are aged 8 years. They are a very mild cigar even though the wrapper on this one was darker than normal. There just was nothing exceptional about this cigar to justify the price. I have been very dissapointed in the Gurkha line so far. I am starting to get upset that I have about 10 more of their cigars in my humidor left.

This is also the second one that had trouble with the draw. It just seems it is rolled too tight and will not let you enjoy a smoke without having to suck on it like a Hoover(and/or Dyson). I have talked to others who have been trying to let their Gurkha's sit in the humidor to let it expand as much as possible because of the same issue.
Here is a second smoke score, still a problem with draw and a canoe issue. Just not good rollers at the Gurkha plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment