Thursday, August 21, 2008

NUB Cameroon 68.07





This was my first NUB. It was started by the Olivia company. The intent is to have a large ring gauge cigar that will burn almost as long as a churchill. It did have a nice burn, however the large ring gauge did take a little getting used to. Unfortunately my cigar had a slight tear as if it was over humidified and had cracked a little. The one thing I like about churchill size cigars is that by having a good ash, it tends to cool the smoke down a little as you draw in. By the time you get a good ash on the NUB you have already smoked half the cigar. Cameroon is my favorite wrapper at this point and I was a little dissapointed in the quality of the wrapper on this. It did not seem to hold up very well. I am not sure I will do NUB's on a regular basis or stock up on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment